Monday, October 10, 2011

XaM FeAr ? FeVeR ? WAATZZ TAATTT????

OMG! I am 11hours away from my last one before internals and still i got no fever , nausea , palpitation , anxiety , etc., etc.,  anything !
I have wasted my time  by watching movie , playing , listening to all the shoutings and blaming by the very patient-full !!!!!!!! (that's a sarcasm of-course ! ) GUY next to me !!!!!! from morning !
I just left my room to get onions and i am shocked of my guilty conscience  that is actually not very active right now !!!!! B'coz everyone is really studying studying and studying without lifting their heads up  !!!! :-/
Its these little times i get motivational quotes like "don't just do things just coz everyone is doing" !!!!!!
I am bored , tired and what not !
 Its not the time to ask God for help ! you know and i know !!!!


2 comments:

>>XoXo<<