Friday, October 21, 2011

9 School$ "N" I am still alive ! 1 college I Dread everyday !

Yeah ! that's right ! I have suffered through 9 different schools !!!! From my KINDER~GARDEN to my HIGHER SECONDARY i had to shift every 2 years school to school ! And to add to that misery it was most often boarding school !!!!! It became a routine in my life that now If i don't foresight a change , its little suffocating !!! Every 2 year skates on ice ! 1st year I observe, find friends -----> 2Nd year I Chatter Non~ stop  making people say " We thought you were Speech-challenged 1st time we saw you " At the end of the 2Nd year i bid Adios !!!!!! 
I have managed to keep up my contacts since i learnt the value of friendship !!!Handful of friends and hell a lot of enemies!!!! doesn't matter !! school always ended happily !!!!
when do i get this "cap"??
College S*#*# big time if you are not where you belong !!!! 
I remember my best friend's words "if we don't stick to where we belong, we have to beg our way out "
That is so true !!!!!! Some people think they are grown enough to boss around but what they don't understand is they still look like the class leader of a kinder garden class {writing names of the ones talking in class when "Miss" you were not there !!!} I have to tolerate so many people like this !!!!!! Of-course ! many people were there and helped me cross this en-dearing path !!!!!! Only 5 months to take a giant leap ! I am dreading every day , move away from all possible bubbles(troubles) because you bark at a dog or the dog barks at you ! you are still the mad person wearing the wrong color !!!! 
When i am done with this, i don't want to regret anything !!!!!! Because world is so small , one day you have to bump at anyone of your enemies ! and you cant say " oh! you little scum bag ! you dint give me water in college !!!!! " Instead I prefer to smile and bump them hard !!!!!! After all life is short when will you get another chance !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<