Monday, October 31, 2011

My World Begins When.........

Its irritating, frustrating  to keep waiting  anxiously  for these 3months to get over like a soft breeze rather than a storm !
I cant go for a walk without people staring at me critically " man, she has time for those stuff?!" , cant watch a movie without feeling " girl you should have guts " , cant listen to music in my bed time without thinking of next morning's schedule!

Everyone i meet either has the same feelings  so i have stopped mourning too,or people who just tell me "Oh! you are finally in finals huh? so how is it  going ?! " i have stopped replying them that its not fine !!!

I have no hope of getting over with my medical life but when this 3 months is over fruitfully i promise that i will stop complaining about everything !!!!!!!!


.................................................. when i am done with the miserably haunting 3 months and never turn back !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<