Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recipe that landed in my RooM ####

Since our college declared holiday comes Once In Blue Moon ! All my friends seem to be busy cooking(mostly experimenting cooking !!! ha ha ! ) And eventually every Item is tested on me !!!!!!! Those times i cant say "No" to my friends one because they get really really irritated when i say "sorry,i am on this diet thing  " !! :O   >.< and second because i love FoooooD !!!!!! Its almost always impossible for me  to say ~no~ :) :P ;) Yesterday, it was banana pie dipped in sugar syrup ! Its always a yummy dish that my classmate makes!!!!! And she saves two or three for me but later i steal away three or four which will, obviously,be stored for her bhais' and Behans' (brothers and sisters) !! Today was chocolate cake with chocolate sauce and mayonnaise (mayonnaise was my add~on recipe ) !!!  Actually from the day i started my No carb diet, everything is very attractive ! All i get to eat is corn,scrambled egg heated with mayonnaise ( its nice though not awesome<rolling eyes>  :-/ )  When my food time <DING>s  I sit and think of what to cook !!!!!at the end, Its pretty tiring to finally decide on what to have !
So its relieving to receive good food that knocks on my door !!!!!!!! Leastwise something good comes out of these lame holidays !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<