Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not My Diwali !

Every Diwali had a memory ! except this one !!!! ugggghhhhhhhhhh !!!!! 
I hate it this time, its so lame !!!! The fact this time its utterly boring is because every year i had like tons and buckets of sweets and other mirchi dishes! either home~made or shop~made!!!!!!!! This time i am in no carb diet so you can guess how much it piss me off !!!
At home , we stopped bursting crackers when we moved to London for few years.........one of two reason was you have to go to a park to burst 'em and of-course it was too costly to get 'em !!!!!! 
Before that it was Gala Gala time at home, at my colony ,all over Madras!!!!!!!! My colony people burst crackers Non~stop from morning 4'o'clock !!!!! They even take turns to burst them so that all the oldies get irritated with us !!!!!!!!!!!
My best deepavali was when we all went to my dad's birth place !!!!!! Its always wonderland when its with your family !!!! Heaven !!! There were a-lot of food, sweets , MURRUKU(its a jilebi with mirchi) its awesome !!!(you should try it) !!!!!! and so many cousin kids who were all so brave  and they were trying to scare me off !!!!!!(like they can !!!)
Next best one, when i was in higher sec, Chennai (yeah ! Madras was renamed by then !!!! LOL!!!!! ) Though only special food at home , i woke up early wore superb dress and went to my friends house by house !!!!! I had my red scooty which we named him RED-DY !!! i was more much with him , even more than i attended school !!!!!!!!!  went street by street with him and scared every local bus that came behind us(even my bestie had the same one and we were partners~in~crime ) !!!!!!!! 

Even after i came to a country(my current hell) that has strict NO CRACKERS RULE (of-course they have rockets that are imported illegally ) Till MY Sister was here she made it sweet for me !!! we used to get candles , get those stupid rockets which never goes above my head !!!!! took lots n loads of photos , made some sweet dishes(she mostly gives it away like charity even if i don't eat it first ). It was all nice !!!!




This time, I am like the laziest BUM on earth ------------On Diwali , festival of lights my room tube light flickers!!!!!

Not my work, stolen from a senior who lit candles in front of my room (thanx to her !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<