Sunday, September 18, 2011

I-AM Sure 2012 is so very HAPPENING !!!!!!


Solar flare on valentines day ........
Great East Japan Earthquake in march.........
Delhi earthquake along with the blast in september .......


And now this HUGE Earthquake in the 'in and out of himalayan range' including part of Nepal , Delhi , UP , Bihar , Assam , Bengal , Sikkim .........

I experienced my last earth-qauke!!! in year 2000 in Chennai , my dad , sister and I were watching the tele and fighting over who moved the bed when my mom had to call us and ask us to get out of the house !!! 
I cant imagine we were fighting in front of the TV which was actually announcing the red alert news !!!!! ha ha ha ha !!!! anyways !

And after so long when you feel like the whole bed is moving and that also when you are   alone in your room ! Its exciting !!!!!!
 First i thought it was because of my unstoppable fan !!!! ( how stupid was i brought up ! i know ) 
Then when i looked across my bed i saw my reading table moving !!!!!! OMG ! my second thought ! GHOST !!!!! jumped off my bed like a ninja !!!!! believe me all you ninjas' i did !!!!!
Thanks to my girls who were already dramatically shouting out !!!!! "HELLO MOTHER GOD STOP DANCING "

When i saw my friends they were all running in all kindsa shapes !!!!
Now these situations , i don't like;  should get dressed , get slippers , grab my laptop or my phone ....if my phone then which phone the cheaper call rates  or the one with all contact numbers(the costly phone) !!!!!!  And  i reach down the stairs everything is over  , take everything back fish stuff !!!!!!
but yet this excitement will go on for another 2 days !!!!!!!!
I am not bothered  if the worlds is doomed , I dont care if everything i earn goes into the water , or if my leg is buried in Mother Earth !!!! 
When i am not a hero yet , then i am not ready to go invisible !!!!!!
Your life ends when you finish your accomplishment  !!!!
 Though i cant number out my To-Do list before i vanish
I can tell you where i want to be when that happens ; 
In a place where You don't get scared of leaving your things back ! ; 
With ONE PERSON who just don't tell you to get out but take you along with them ; !
Never The Less with the 100 things in my To-Do list the one that will top it  will be--~~ get outta this god-damned place !!!!!! Even though i know its not the place Still I-AM sure that my Earth~qwaked land will look much better elsewhere !
Happy Earth-qwauking people !!!!!!!
Never Predict TOMORROW !!!! You might not remember what you thought yesterday !!!
Believe in "Tomorrow Never Comes"
Love lotsa ! but get hurt less !!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. that is why we should LIVE EVERYDAY TO THE FULLEST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never know when is our last day on earth. So be good so you will not go in hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kindy : haha! i know !
    @maricris : so true !!!

    ReplyDelete

>>XoXo<<