Sunday, September 11, 2011

If my leg had a VOICE it would shout " YOU MONSTER "

From 12 in the afternoon till 7 in the night i have been torturing my legs with my 60kg !!!!!!
Its quite hard to travel or even go for an outting in pokhara the so called sweet city of nepal !!!!!
Either its very hot or very rainy so that when you walk around you can damage a 2000rs shoes or pant !!!!
Or damn it ! its very cold !!!!!
And when i say the bus travel is a Roller coster dont smirk at me !!!!! i never lie about these things !!!!!!
your digestive system gets damaged so easily ! Incase you are going for lunch or dinner forget about your appetite! its already gone so far !!!!!!
Actually iam so frustrated not that my legs are so damn paining from walking for so so long but that iam in final year i have no shame or any guilty of not just studying and also for not touching my books !!!!! My friends have all started studying iam not talking only about my college friends , also my school friends who took my carrier!!!!!!
Iam a little scared too !! 
anyway !!!! it is absolutely my mistake & $$$$ my problem !!!!! 
Morale : keeping your mouth shut at hard times of torture doesnt make you a good human !!!! 
unless you are straight forward with everything people are still going to walk over you ! 
Its either hard for them to figure it out or they dont even bother !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<