Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Money = Liquor HIGH !!!

Wooooo La La La !!!!!!! Yeah your are damn right ! 
My day was fabulicious !!! Started with my sister showing me "The Economic Times " where my college Dean has given an interview about shutting down all hospital services in case of continuing strike by staffs!!!!
Anyway i wanted that only after my exams !!!!! (i know that devil in me !! ) 
Now the la la la starts !!!! I check my account with a syncope attack giver amount !! haha! 
I planned a freak out with my senior in the morning , which went on till evening !!!!!!!! I walked and walked and ofcourse walked and did all stupid shopping !!!!! I even got  Mr.Sponge bob , believe me i DONT KNOW  him !!!!!! Had food and cola till my stomach  peeped at my mouth !!!!!!! Came to hostel to pay all my endearing friends all the money borrowed and settled everything for this month !!!
Then my planner beeped for  another freaking treat to be given at lake !!!!! So had to get dressed and had an AH-mazing  night !!!!
When my money reach my account , i get high like i have had tequilla shots hundred times !!!!
A few people who will always be there to make you feel good and make all the money worth spending is all you need at the end of the day ! Because they will still be there tomorrow to lend you when your pocket gets empty !!!!!
And trust me that feeling has happened to me at the end of four and half years !!! Call me i am stupid , yet to get  hold on your life in a place where people talk not just at your back but from all the sides is a up hilling task !!!!!!! 
When you finally wrap it up and you still have hand full of people to count on ! be proud that you are not just passing a carrier stage but passing with dignity on top !!!!
You can be the world's richest person ,if you dont have four people to hold your tomb to your grave .....you are still the "Oh ! Poor Guy "............

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<