Monday, April 27, 2015

It may take long ! Bt im gonna fake it anyway

I can feel how my darling ayshu felt when I got married !
Not so different our wedding was !
Same register office ! But different agent !
My agent gave too much off effect to get us all scared !
Hers was a cool office ! It was like getting your convocation certificate !!!!
So similar ! Yet so different !
We had too much problems !
We made to get our asses out to forget them !
Yet so different problems !
I seem to not get over it ! Over the fact that our life has grown apart ! Of course we are gonna talk ! Thanks to WhatsApp and soo many apps !
We are gonna meet !
But its like an end to an era ! .....

No one can be like us !
We just strike ! Just like that !
Whoever calls out ! That's a date !
I can never have that feel with my husband !
Coz that's how friendship is !
More than anything you can imagine

For people outside the box always feels , argghhhh ! Its like too much !
But to just go get a parcel n hide in the terrace and eat
To make a date for just put on make up and sleep
To ride in 2 scooty and drive in the parrelel lane in front of a bus
To just drive and listen to songs

I miss my DJ
I miss my everything of my better half !
But its all for better ! ? Everything in gods eyes has a reason !
So I'm just going to be back to normal ! How much ever it takes to fake all of it !

How much I wish it to be  different of the different
Sussh

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<