Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My machi all my mind !!!!

Time doesn't matter man !!!

Its the wavelength that clicks with only few people !!!

Every time I come with a blog there is something to say !
But my emotions get stuck in my trachea (oh ! In my mouth ) this time 😑😡😢
Its like I knew my machi for long ! And to know not to see her , not to sit near her .. not to roam around for coffee and back to department, not to bunk college and go briniyani hopping, get beaten up for stupid silly things i get ragged for ,not to have alone museum time (just us time with the boys to rag ), not to go GOCART and come out loosing to her... to see her win 11 laps,not to pose all crazy dramatic pose, not to play basketball ( though I suck so much in it in front of her !)
Most of all I can't imagine how much its going to cost a call to sharjah !!!!! Coz I'm gonna need alot of them !!!!!
I know everyone who loves her would feel the same tear in the eyes and heart breaking moment but mine is gonna be huge!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭 

When your feelings comes first than anythning else
And its hard to go back from the beginning !!!!
Sussh

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<