Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pathetic to be old ???

Tell me all about it !!!!
Its my bday and how much I feel old only the one who created me knows of it ! ( yeah I mean God)
Being married is like being called "grandma,why are you walking?"
Trust me one time even my mother who used to think I would still drink milk from feeding bottle asked for her grandson(oh! I'm just writing it soo very diplomatically! ;). )
Every bday I cross, I'm like bloody hell ! What did i ask for last year ! 😝😝
Forget about family tree for heavensake , when I plan an outing with my friends, they are like , com'on yaar its Monday tomorrow ! I have work !  And I'm still like yeah I have college ! I have to go sober ! (You get my frustration right?)
Well , all those things aside life is always amazing ! You just have to look at the bright side ! 😝😝😝😝
I smile everyday ! (Sorry I laugh everyday and of course I bring a smile in someone in a day ! Leave my husband he is one saint 😝😝😝😝😝)
All the way through too much of downs and,yeah right,ups!!!! I have been soo happy with handful of friends who knows how crazy or how dumb Im. <facepalm>
I feel happy that for once I feel getting old is after all not so a big deal !!! Only your treat bill is divided 😝😝

Thank you karma for being nice
Tc!
<xoxo>
Sussh

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<