Friday, July 3, 2015

Yea ! That shadow could be yours

"Even in darkness your shadow leaves you" is too cliche for me right now .
Because ther is always light (someone ) to make the shadow look so beautiful for you ! 
I know ! It's so late that I realised its not your shadow but the light shining upon you makes it pretty. 
I found that glittering light in who make me beautiful (oh! I don't mean the selfie alone ) but they make my life so beautiful.


She is .... I tell you very very different ....... And not only the infinity times I love her but she loves me too ......
Pretty 😎. unconditional ( no description ter. Required ! I know !) 
Composure like a rockstar ! 
Attitude - okie try wat yu got (like all the time of lyf ) 
So calm , so polite 
Okie yeah I adore her and admire her because not everyone is made like Tis and in all the places I have been she is definitely one of a kind 
I think I'm just going to stick to her and pester her more ! 
When she gets pestered I will just make a stupid joke for her to slap me 😁😁😁😁😁😁
With sooooo much love ryt now 
Sussh  


No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<