Friday, August 18, 2017

Your dark glowing eyes


Is it dark brown or light black ?

I dont know ! Whats so taunting and disturbing!

Disturbing everytime when it glows in your smile! 

Disturbing whenever it glows amidst every rain!

The value I put on you, who looks into the eye for every conversation with me! Is totally worth all the risk! 

All the pain!

Especially All the scar!

Because from the day i knew you, i just know what i was looking into! 

It was not the laughter, not the smile when you see me, but something thats not explainable!

Genuine!

And i would know whenever you look away from me and tell me anything with a smile! 

If its a lie that you fool your heart with! Or just the world is too cruel for your truth! 

Trust your eyes that someone seeks!

They know! And I know ......


Because there is nothing you could tell me that your eyes doesnt! 

And nothing, that your eyes does!


Your eyes talks more than your heart does,

To me

Sussh

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<