Saturday, August 19, 2017

Kaanalneer - stencilling to my heart word


Mirage! 

Thats the meaning of the most beautiful word i have heard in tamil!


It stricks a bell with thousand stars shinning on my eyes! 

We all live in a world of mirage!

But there is this story!

Of a golden fish!

(Golden fish because its short-lived! )


It swam across a million ocean of hearts! 

Very quietly and yet mischievously.....

Mischievous in its own way.....

But it wanted to breathe ....

Breathe some air......

Fluttered its way....

Its dark dark black eyes yearning some air.....

Jumped up so high .....

Touching all the stars ....

Shinning its way down ....

My gills smelled your fresh air......

Stopped my heart a beat!

Still landed ......

Landed in your ocean ....

A Mirage.....

(Kaanalneer ......)


Could i ever blame the storming Sun on me ! 

I would never blame ....

But every time i would forgive myself .....

Because

Your redolence gave my after life.....

I would still flutter and wiggle ..... 

For I'm out of gills.....

Evolution would still make me survive! 


There might be plenty of fish in the ocean....

But.... it takes just one,to jump out of all ....



My Darwin's theory

Sussh

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<