Monday, August 28, 2017

AMUTHA


"VAZHVIN AMIRTHAM" ("who made me live") 


A very challenging,intense, courageous and out of your imagination, extremely outrageous! 

She would challenge you, like the asteroid, who could never strike our earth.....at any face of a destroyer ....


And that my friend ........

 are the meaning, of,  AMUTHA.

For Me ...

She wouldn't fight for you,

but 

Stand by you..... 

At all darkness....

At all wars of life..... and 

if truth Stays buried....

And 

Some heart cries for help..........

there,

She will be,

 just beside you.....

That support ....

It will .... 

trust me .....

It Will push you ......

Soo far 

and that ....

Just those words, beside you....

Will make you achieve more and more......

Just beyond what you have wished ......

Beyond what you are capable of......

And,...

just like that ....

She pushed me , further than I would !

A Mentor, she was....

Mentored the right and wrong,....

Taught me ....

For all the wrong in the world to be safe from.....

Following...every word beside every gear I drove .....


10schools and two medical university 

Trust me, travelling so far and finally, coming to a HEART SO CONSOLING, COMFORTING AND AS A MOM, was a true blessing, 

I WOULD CHERISH.....

 FOR LIFE......

Akshaya ne phele mila tho( if only i had her before).......

And just like that .....

If only 

Had I been hers and ....

A daughter......


And thats how you, just blindly follow their words.....

STAY STAFE AND BE Connected 😍


Mother's love never resides to another child ....


Your child who writes anonymously,

Susshmitha Ramesh 





No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<