Saturday, December 19, 2015

Wedlock ! When you understand !

Wedding is an auspicious(of course) joy when you get married by an NRI FATHER to another Multimillioner to make a Guinness record !!!(well I'm just talking about the wedding DAY here,though) 

But otherwise talking, wedding is a lock ! I just dint understand the phrase "Happy Wedlock"  at that time ! 

When you are in India, WEDLOCK is an actual thing literally !!! You need to depend on everything to your spouse..... No not just financially if you are a home maker but ACTUALLY on everything !!! For the love of God !  I'm not even going to elaborate on the tiny little things we go through! 

The bigger picture here is, when you have to make a LIFE-CHANGING decision here, you have to get the approval form signed ! 
Damn its like signing an Life insurance form ! Will we die ! Should we sign ! No it's a bad omen to sign ! What are you doing ! Are you going to die ! What , you have that much money to hide ! 
It's hilarious,though to know what people think from all the pain you go through !!! 

I don't mean the world who laughs or questions they ask ! But your own family thinking what you ask is weird ! 

And at the very end of the argument of my family goes "DOES YOUR HUSBAND APPROVE" 

that made me sad, in the place, I'm Put out to live in ! 
Even though My Husband would approve anything I ask ..... It's hurtful to know that your own blood would question your judgement ! 

Women are captive , still soooo captive under a man's world !!! 

We were made to live under a man's world !!!! My childhood was ......No, dad won't like it , Are you serious, Dad will kill you ! Do you even think your Dad will let you do it ! 

And now it's just another fancy word for Men ! 
I would much better if I were a Guy ! 
And 
Why wouldn't  a woman/girl, think of changing herself to a Man in this kind of World ! 

With so much rules to break 
Sussh 






No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<