Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stuck between 2014 & 2016

I have a paper full of resolutions still unsolved for 2015 
And they say it's getting over in 21days...

Still stuck in between everything I own 
Stuck between two circles 
One with him 
Another circle that swirls around my dear friends ! 
I'm supposed to have this phase a long way before !
Yet here iam 
Trying out every possible psychology to be in social phobia 

Things never go as you plan ... Does it ? 

Each and every 365 pass and I'm still wondering what to do with what I have....
My mom still keeps saying "Even this would pass " 
Stay strong ! 

So I guess my 2016 is just going to being myself and let it pass ! 
Coz there is nothing better to do after all it's your life in which you can make a million mistake and still love it ! 
I guess !!!!!! 
It's damn easy to con every human in the world but yourself ! 
Sussh



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<