Saturday, October 5, 2019

Smile at him




 She ran towards me!
Wished me “have a great weekend”
Astonished at her 
I turned to wish her back!
I did have a great weekend!

He smiled at me ! 
I smiled back!
He said “have a great day”
And I did!

She said “cheers” 
I did too!
Well! He sat near me!
Instinctively scared but willingly shared a bucket!

Overwhelming and what not!
All different people! Different world! 
Together they wish good when they smile for a better day!

The minute i let myself out of my own doom,
The whole country wishes me luck !
How did i grow up not to!??
How did i not smile at strangers in the road more often?!
Why should your life be a four walled world?! By yourself?!
It isnt that scary!
Nobody is that threatening!!

You can smile at anyone !
And your day and more 
Gets positively ahead of you!

Smile at him!
More often than you wish!
Sussh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<