Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Heart: Im scared!

 : when?
Heart: all the time! 
 : of what?
Heart: of everything!!!

Heart: I’m scared of everything.
The morning sunshine glooming deep into her dark room!
Someone bringing coffee to her bed!
Anyone’s face outside her room;
Everyone’s sweet “Hellos” behind her neck.
An adorable dog’s sudden jolt! 
The phone on vibrate, I scare her nerves.
The phone on loud, I scare all of her.
The warm breeze through her ears!
The silence that follows around her.
The loud music jazzing all of a sudden.
Someone starring into her eyes, i jump out like a frog!
Alot of them circling her, I literally see through her chest.
The day doesn’t stop,
And comes the night!
The light at the end of a road, 
Leaves rustling in the dark;
Birds chirping around her
Crickets with their snore!

I don’t stop!
So she doesn’t stop.
I scare her with the guard she builds up and high around her! 
And I frighten her to breathlessness when she lets the guard down!
Again and again and again!!!!!

 : there has to be some way through this!

Heart: there is!! 

A heart that is used to being scared all the time! Yeah! Thats how it learns and knows how to be and stay, strong!

She is used to me, beating faster at every chance! 
It drives her to the impossible!
It gives her everything she wants!
 
One day, she will be scared of nothing! 
~sussh

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<