Friday, November 24, 2017

Respect is just a fancy label for love

My dad, a heavy headed man, who weighs his living so much on “respect” ...

You cannot just put your arms around his shoulder and call him “Ramesh”

You have to equally be at his level of thoughts, amicable that is, so so down to earth with pride and love, to be able to stand near him!

As a child I used to think ... isn’t that just absurd....

Then I grew up....

I grew up to be just like him.....

Yeah i regret to be short-tempered like him ....

Yet even with everything else i crowned myself with that pride too....

I realised.... only  people with the same level of pride self-respect and beyond that, who knew how to respect others as they expect to be treated .... could be closer ....

And thats respect ....

Not any suffix you add to show who is above you....

Respect evolves....

Evolves in your heart....

To others .... 

till it reaches everyone.....

Because, oh dear! You can never be above anyone as long as they, let you to be.....

Dont take that for granted.....


Respect if not reciprocated..

Is rather not earned....

Sussh


No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<