Sunday, November 12, 2017

Not only do you mean a lot to me

So much more than that! 

Its beyond the fact that you have a bigger place in my heart, to even think of replacing you i will need another heart and soul to do that! 

Then i would have to completely change my own self! 

I dont want that ! 

Because not only i dont want to replace you but im happy you are there at every thought at every second!

I dont think i will ever blush at someone and go all pink face when they look at me, like how your eyes pierce through every blood vessel to burst! 

My heart would never skip a beat and freeze me for a second like when you air kiss me good bye, for anyone else.

I couldn’t rhyme anyones heart beat with mine, which i do with yours, very often in my dreams. 

Its the comfort your waves give, when you are around .... i find it too addictive..:.

Our time together so not best, so not longer ....

Yet i find it difficult to let go of you..... and the memory you have given me..... 

being occupied the whole day..

Yet you creep me out at the back of my mind the whole longest day i ever had....


Life will turn out much more beautifull

With memories tingling your blood  flow!

Sussh

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<