Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day and night wer it all started

Everyday brings new challenges they say....
I don't see it ...
Every day I wake up in the same bed ....
Every night I bury myself in the same pillow...
I'm where I'm since it all started.....
Everything grew up with me ....
Some grew so close to me....
Some grew apart ....
Well, that's life .....
I can accept that ..... I can accept being static in the same place till I'm dead enough to be moved ....
But I can't live upto the expectation of what everyone wants....
That's not about living .....
Earth doesn't change its orbit to bring about the next day.....
We should be able revolve around the things that makes us stronger and more powerful towards life..... That's all about it .....
I'm ready for a change anytime.... But as long it is my decision be it wise,be it the dumb-ass-sitting-around-corner-of-bed-crying decision, it will  be my crazy ass decision.... for a change.
I live every day with a smile that next day it would get more weirder.....
That's it !!!! And that makes me more happy !!

A start to where it all started ....
Sussh

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<