Sunday, December 15, 2019

I have been fatshamed

She: Just a little bit around your hip darling!

Me: okie mom!

Him: oh! Your chubby cheeks! Turns me on!

Me: okie honey!

Someone: come on! You wouldn't look good thinner!

Me: okie!

Again someone: Nah! You look good fat and chubby!

Me: Again okie!

Inside me: No. No. No. And NO (all in caps)

No beautiful isn't how she looks

It isn't in how you feel she looks

And NO not how you think she would look like!

Let her be whoever she is !

Every girl has been body shamed!

Awfully body shamed.

Because i thought fat shaming was the only thing throughout my life, until i met a girl who said "God! I wish i had your body"

When i have been shamed and down digged of my body my whole life.

Made me feel, what did she go through?!

What could have she gone through to have said she wanted someone else's body?!

She wants her soul! She wants her mind! She is proud of her attitude! She would want to destroy you to ashes! But she wants to do it in another body!

Because the world around her made her feel insufficient!

Insufficient that she thought you were actually by her side!

While all you could do is call her body as her BODY!

All the while you could have seen her for her achievements!

Her intellectual!

Her crown!

But Noo!

You did more than that!

you saw her as a tiny little defect!

Something to correct on her!

But its okie honey! She grows out of it too soon for your maturity to outgrow them!

She conquers!

~Sussh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<