Wednesday, September 16, 2015

When yu jus feel it

Feeling soooo eternal right now !!!!  I tell you !!!!!
Oh ! By the way I'm talking about feeling the love !!!!!!!
When I couldn't keep a secret and I had to talk to my love !!!!!!
 My machiiiiii !!!!!! 
It's hard to understand love and I have not felt this relived since 1990 (I'm that old 😜) 
When you talk to your love for few minutes and the pain just vanishes like HARRY POTTER waving his BROOMSTICK  that's love !!!!!! And being high in love is the purpose everyone is fighting for ! But they just don't realise it yet !...... It's that to have one person, when you talk to and you realise that's it every craphead has just disappeared ! Just like that !!!!!!! With breaking one knuckle !!!!!!
It's not what you own that vanishes in paper that matters ......it's the love that just strengthens with more words !!!!!! 
I think that's what makes us so different from everything else....... Because we can express that magic with words .....


When your magic of life is love ....... 
Keep talking ....... 😁😁😁😁😁

soooo happy in love with my machiiiiii right now ! 
Sussh  

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<