Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Doctors are your warriors.

India is a very beautiful country. You can take my word on that but don't take the people on it.... Not so funny I know.... But the most corrupted , the most immature , very tiny minded people live here .... I'm sure it's not by birth. Well this is about the new sensation about the disrespectful program on doctors in a popular channels because it happened back in December too. I know how much of a time I might waste on this but people just keep pulling your leg to kick their balls. What can I do ? 
First don't you dare  talk about the profession unless you have worked so F'ing hard to survive the 5 yrs even or else just don't talk....... If you have to accuse that doctors suck hardcore money from common man. Atleast we do something good at the end of the day what do you do ? 
Unless you work for free  and miss out the time to spend with your loved ones and do continuous night shift to and fro and return to college next day,  just shut up.... 

Did you know how many doctors volunteered to kargil war ????????
Did you know how many doctors volunteered to kedarnath flood in 2013 ??????
Did you know how many doctors volunteered to gujarat earthquake disaster ?????? 

I can go on ...... I don't know if any common man volunteered but I know how many doctors did ...... So if you can't think of doctors as your warriors and protect every one of them ..... You better pray to god that you die in your bedroom in sleep ...... And also remember a doctor should certify that too,  
If you bloody need benefits of your insurances and everything ,....... 

Laughter is the best medicine eh !!
Tc 



No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<