Saturday, August 17, 2013

That little drop always stays..

Untill four years I walked holding my mom's saree, never left her side without tearing bucket. Then my mom kept my hand safe in that little girl' s hand, so soft but hard wit love,  so caring but tolerable with my mischief. MY SISTER. She called herself as my sister. But for me a second mother.my best friend.my secret holder. She taught me the good and the right, to carry it forward in my life.she taught me the bad and the wrong,  so that I finish the desire to do it ever.I cry when she leaves me for vacation, for honeymoon! !!! I cry when someone mentions about she leavin me after marriage. And yes her marriage felt huge but I grew up to hide my tears, ofcourse after i made that drama when she left for her honeymoon.
Now she takes a huge step in her life efforts taken with her blood and sweat, I am happy soo happy because now I am old enough to know that she will always be there for me no matter what no matter who stays back or not.! !!!!!!!!!!   So..... this time when she leaves college its gng to be me my huge smile and my hug! !!!!!!! Though I took my husband's hand and started walking,  I never left her hand and neither did she!
Somethings never change ........
Tc!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<