Sunday, November 4, 2012

Leave it BLANK !


Ha ahhhh !!! (a gesture for finally Back for Good in blogging )

Been so long and that longness  has many significances !!!
i.e My last blog was from my parents house and now its from my In-Laws house !!!!!
Yey ! I am Married and that happened after much much fights chaos dramas emotions.
Well all that aside, I am a happily Married woman{no more girl !!!}
i feel old already with all the ornaments i wear on everyday-dont-remove-basis !!!! 
toe ring,mangal chain,anklet,bangles,rings!!!!!

My job is very easy on me,so i spend more time with my nephew these days.(i.e) my husband's nephew. He is 2r old and very smart brave boy,also he is a lefty,a very much pampered child of the family.somehow he manages to get everything done his ways{very admiring } !!!!! he has started calling me aunty.being very affectionate giving me kisses and hugs !!!! I feel very different mostly because I am not a baby person even in peads department in hospital no kid liked me either they hit me or i hit them and snatch their chocolates away!!!!!  
very rare pic of alike uncle and nephew watching F1 RACE !!!!
Both of them are so much alike ! crazy for CARS . very short tempered and etc., list goes on ... when you see them together they are very cute and adorable !!!!!!

I have BEEN spending my time as a family girl/woman all these days, now i feel i should start up with some worthwhile thing for future ! though i have my internship till next june july i cant really do anything rather than take up into studies ! because my mind is all BLANK these days!! maybe i will take up serious stuff a little while later 'coz right now i just want to leave it all blank------

its a small world !
tc !


No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<