Saturday, November 5, 2011

Memory I$ ~~~N~o~$~T~@~l~g~!~c~ ``:-/\/\/\//

My friend and I skyped after so long !!!!!!! For almost 3 and half hours !!!!! 
We are four in a group and one of our friend is getting engaged , soon to be married !!!!!! So we planned to Go$$ip about her and the  incoming GUY ;) :P !!!!!!! Since we are shocked from the announcement she gave !!!! We always thought that she will be the last person to get married ! Mostly because of her disinterested talk about LOVE and Marriage !!!!!! (And P.S i was the topper of that list ! and my friends always thought that i would Elope ! haha ! ) But unfortunately I am sitting here still fighting to complete my U.G !!!! Drastically my friends are either working With lot of salary cash in their hand or this stupid girl i skyped is in New York ! irritating us about her Big amount of part time pay off , the snowing and red beautiful trees !!!!! 
Anyway, We spoke about so many things that we missed, the first thing was our very own CHENNAI BEACH and the fish fry stall  . Then the big thing that struck us <bang> is when i complete and go , my friends would be married ! i would have to go and give them ante~natal check up !!!! FOR FREE !!!! while my friend returns at-least on of them would have a baby that's going to call us AUNTY  !!!!!!!!! :'( wooooohhhh my Gaaaddddddddd !!!!!!!! 
Time is so running ahead of us !!!!! we are still sitting and chit-chatting about the lunch box fight that we had in class 12 !!!!! 
At-least , Thanks to God {showing victory Thumbs~up} though we walked in different direction ! we still have time for each other ! <touch -wood and black> , we still cherish our leg fights !!!!!! 
so this whole Nostalgic thing reminded me to blog some philosophy ...... :)
Time might fly ! Life can be strangulating you ! Happiness will be far out-of-sight ! Sorrows are always hand-in-hand ! But carry your present-pleasantness while you  run Old into Dementia !!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>XoXo<<